Monday, June 01, 2009

Mystery Movie: SUGARPIE



Radio Spot

[“I Can’t Help Myself (Suger Pie Honey Bunch)” by The Four Tops is heard]

MALE VOICE: Sugar Pie! She’s the sweetest thing in town!

FEMALE VOICE: It’s not good clean fun, but it sure is fun!

MALE VOICE: The film that asks the burning question, “Is sex dirty?”

FEMALE VOICE: It is if you do it right!

MALE VOICE: Sugar Pie! A mouth-watering delight! When Sugar Pie was good, she was very, very good! And when she was bad, she was wonderful!

FEMALE VOICE: Cut yourself a piece of the action! See Sugar Pie! I’m all yours!

MALE VOICE: Sugar Pie! Rated R!


Anyone know what SUGARPIE is? It sounds like a Donn Davison ad campaign, but otherwise, we're stumped.

3 comments:

Kris Gilpin said...

wow, I looked everywhere I could think of & didn't find one word on Sugarpie, either (the title looks like it was changed/pasted into the ad). looks like a R sex thingee. if you get a lead on it, please put it online!

I haven't heard of Inbreaker, either! ;-)

Ronin said...

I have no clue what Sugarpie is. I'd surmise that it's a film we know about, but the title was changed by a distributor. For all we know, it could be on of the Ginger movies.

Screen13 said...

Who knows, maybe it's Davison's Hillbilly Hooker that was sometimes known as Fancy.